Furian Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furian Official Forum

The official forum for discussion of all things Furian... And also not Furian.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SomebodyStopMe
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ?   Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:13 am

Yo furian forum hows it goin its good to be here.

I just had a question about somethin thats been bothering me for a while now. I like this band and im into it and i think they seem like really cool fellas but I was wondering about a problem I have.

Is it me or does most music now suck and all sound the same? I was really happy when I found Furian because it sounds a little different and has that energy that i like. Am I just being stupid and narrow minded ? Even if I put spotify on random I hate like 90% of the songs. Anyone else or just me?
Back to top Go down
Musicislife
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ?   Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:54 pm

Bro I feel the same I listen to so much stuff trying to find good bands and it just seems like torrents of the same thing. Don't get me wrong I am really fussy and my favourite bands are periphery and mastodon and dream theatre and I like a lot of techy stuff. I'm really into guitar playing and I am a sucker for a good melody. Trying to find bands who have all of that without being total sellouts is so tricky these days. I'm really glad I found these guys because they seem to have a balance of ball-busting riffage and catchy tunes. Hit me up with some bands that you like and maybe I can tell you some that you don't know about but I totally have the same issue.

Welcome to the forum by the way. Pleased to meet you.
Back to top Go down
alhaigh2
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ?   Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:07 pm

I find that I only like about 5 bands at the moment and they are bands that I've liked for a while, maybe one new one.. Furian Wink but there is nothing good out there at the moment worth listening to on the larger music scene. FURIAN need to be up there changing the way things are and making sweet sweet history!
Back to top Go down
FurianDan
Band Member
FurianDan

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ?   Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 12:42 am

Hopefully some day we can manage that! It starts with you guys really.
Back to top Go down
SomebodyStopMe
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ?   Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:34 am

I listened to that band the Cavaliers you posted. Its actually a pretty groovin tune son. Props for startin that thread im only into certain things so looks like i can have a dig through that and see what i get when more people start postin. Scare tactics are a pretty good local band if you dont know them already but they're metal as fuck so only if you like metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ?   Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone find it hard to find good music now ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furian Official Forum  :: Members Only :: General Discussion-
Jump to: