Furian Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furian Official Forum

The official forum for discussion of all things Furian... And also not Furian.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaisyChains
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:55 am

Hi everyone im daisy. I saw nobody had said anything yet so i thought i'd introduce myself and say hello and see if i could make some new forum friends.

I love Furian I cant wait to see you guys live!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Musicislife
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 11:05 am

Hey Daisy what's up ? I'm Marc. I saw this place on twitter and I liked the idea of it and then I heard the music. This band are way cool. I just wish I lived close enough to go see them. I'm not sure they're playing any shows near me Sad Anyway I'll be your friend! Let's try and invite more people so we have more people to talk to. Sound like a deal ?
Back to top Go down
christianscott
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Hey guys, Welcome to the Furian posse. Did you catch their debut music video directed by me =D

Back to top Go down
DaisyChains
Casual Listener
Casual Listener

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:07 am

OMGOMG Chris did you do that video ? Its amaaaaaaazing. I still remember when I first saw it. I love now i know as well its one of my favourite songs. That girl is so brave Im not sure i could manage a role like that thats really brave. Nice to see you on the forums it seems like you are already part of the furian crew but welcome anyway!
Back to top Go down
christianscott
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:15 am

I did indeed. Well somebody has to keep these retrobates in order aha. And yeah Erin was really brave. I couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
FurianDan
Band Member
FurianDan

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:17 am

I'm gonna stop you there chris. What the hell is a retrobate? Hahaha Very Happy Love you man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furian Official Forum  :: Members Only :: General Discussion-
Jump to: